This form may be used to submit exam copy requests for all imprints from Penguin and Random House, including Knopf Doubleday and distribution clients.
Before you submit your exam copy request, please note:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, exam copies will not be fulfilled with print editions - we will instead provide one-year access
to an e-book edition as a substitute wherever possible.
- Please be aware that if an issue arises regarding ebook availability or if you are requesting multiple copies of the title
we will be following up with you accordingly. Your request may be delayed if we don not receive a response from you.
- Examination copies are available to college professors or instructors seeking titles to review for adoption consideration.
- You must be a faculty member of an accredited college/university OR a K-12 institution.
- You must be considering these titles for possible course adoption.
- You have not ordered more than 10 books in the previous 12 months.
- We can only accept requests for titles that have already published. If you would like to request a title that has not quite published
yet write us at HigherEducation@PenguinRandomHouse.com.
- All requests are subject to availability and approval.
- This form is for US orders only. The Canadian Academic request form is located here.
- *All fields are required.
- For questions on how to fill out this form or about our Exam Copy policies, please email us at HigherEducation@PenguinRandomHouse.com.
- If you need more than 5 exam copies of a single title, please email your request to: HigherEducation@PenguinRandomHouse.com.
- Book information (Title, Author, ISBN) can be obtained here.
- The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE10 and above. If using an older browser, in particular IE9, you will receive an error message. Please consider using a different browser or contact us directly with your request at HigherEducation@PenguinRandomHouse.com.
IF ANY REQUIRED INFORMATION IS MISSING, YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.